This is so easy and so quick I’ll probably never lose weight now.
Easy Chocolate Mug Cake.
Recipe type: Quick Desert
A quick and easy brownie-like cake in a mug. Just the thing for when your sweet tooth hits you.
- 4T. Sugar
- 4T All Purpose flour
- 2T Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- 1 Pinch of Salt
- 2T Butter (or vegetable oil)
- 3T Water
- In a decent sized coffee mug mix the dry ingredients together.
- Melt the butter and add it and the water to the mug.
- Mix until well blended. Make sure you mix around the edge of the bottom well so that all the ingredients are moistened and smooth.
- Place the mug into the microwave on high for 1 minute and 40 seconds.
- Let cool for about five minutes.